Thursday, October 12, 2006

TBC and then?

Decision-time.

Ok guys, with TBC peeking around the corner it is time to make decisions. Do I level my mage or do I level my warlock to lvl 70 first? (and go raiding with it). In terms of items I think it does not really matter as at lvl 70 probably blues will be better or the same as T2 which none of my chars has anyway.

A little comparison:
Mage – undead female
Name: Sonia
Tailoring/Herbalism
Dressed up in high end blues and 1 or 2 epix.

Warlock – undead male
Name: Zhero
Herbalism/Alchemy
Dressed up in full T1 epix.

I like both but both classes are also highly represented in our guild. (yes I do have a 60 druid as well in full T1, but I AM NOT GOING TO WALK AROUND AS A TREE!). So, so much for druids. Besides I made it a male cow, which ofcourse should have been a female cow. But 60 levels too late for that. Now ofcourse I will choose what I like best, but let’s see what new stuff both will have in TBC.

Mage
Arcane Blast – Direct damage spell with casting time getting less with each blast.
Invisibility – It’s still unsure how it will work, but can be used as aggrodump in PvE
Spellsteal – This sounds awesome though it might steal a random spell (which would suck)
Molten Armor – 75 damage to attackers and 10% less chance to be critted
Ice Lance – 1.5 sec. Frost spell which does double damage when attackers are frozen.

Lock
Seed of Corruption – A new DOT which can’t be used together with corruption
Fel Armor – increased health regen and +100 spelldamage!
Ritual of Souls – Make a soulwell where everyone in raid can get a healthstone (awesome for pve carebears but usefull for pvp as well)
Soulshatter – reduce aggro by 50%
Incinerate – New fire spell which works with immolate.


Now the talents:
Mage
Arcane tree: more damage, slow and damagereduction
Fire tree: more damage and a cone of cold (but then with fire)
Frost tree: more frostbolt power and a water elemental pet

Lock
Affliction tree: more dotpower, a new (uber?) dot and imp. Howl of terror
Demonology: A new pet, more damage and less critable.
Destruction: new aoe and more damage on shadowbolts

While reading this I still can’t make up my mind. Plz help me, I’m lost!

-- Zhero

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home