Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Lock or Mage: The Verdict!

Mage or Lock the solution

I talked to a friend about it and I know for sure now that I will continue with my mage. Why, you ask? Well, the following reasons:
- I've always been a mage in most other games (D2 comes to mind)
- Mages need more skill and I like a challenge
- Mage is about superpower when being used right, lock is powerfull in any hand.
- Portals: I am a lazy son of a bitch and porting all over the place suits me.
- Water and bread. (though my lock had demonic sac. and had no real problems here)

Now, I am not like our GM (who even has multiple topics on our forum with the title "[insert random class here] is now my main") so want to stay as much as possible on 1 character to make sure it is optimized in every aspect instead of being half optimized because i have 2 alts who need reputation as well. I am sure an alt will come in time (probably a blood elf, just because it is new) but hope to be able to focus on 1 character for a long time to come. Multiple characters don't work very well with the new PvPsystem either. It will be like a reputationgrind as I understood it, so having more than 1 char is not good in terms of gearing them all up PvP-wise.

Well, let's all welcome: Sonia the UD-mage.

-- Zhero

6 Comments:

Blogger Zhero said...

I really did some thinking and this is where I stand now.

But isn't the mind a nasty thing. You will never know what the future brings :D

15:15  
Blogger Music said...

Ok, no i have to make my choice as well, druid, priest or ranged distance. Think I am gonna start playing druid in the expansion.

16:10  
Blogger Zhero said...

Lol Music, you little joker! Now imba shadow-omg-i-killed-kenny-priest vs. walking tree which heals more. Though choice, i give you that :D

16:34  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

priest are gonna be imba in expansion trees are just gonna be trees ;)

o btw zhero dude blizzard said they didn't want pvp to become a grind , so i don't think it's gonna be like rep farming

always listen to deadpool

09:08  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got something against druids dont you!!!

:P i own everything with my druid and no im not a tree. i think ill spec feral...or balance...or both :D or resto balance...hell i just respec every week :D.

by the way nice choice man. i preffer mages alot more. easier to beat :P

12:02  
Blogger Zhero said...

But I will be imba soon :D

23:14  

Post a Comment

<< Home