Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Hora Est

Finally...

08:34 Jur calls me to check if I am awake already, cause the gamstore opens at 09:00
08:35 I have 2 sms, 2 msn-messages about if I am installing already
09:15 Without breakfast I drive to the gameshop and receive my copy
09:42 Installing as I type. It's going smoothly (I should not read the techforum with all the problems etc. It just gets me nervous)
10:01 Waylanderm calls me to say we are not a hardcore guild. Only 4 online from which 2 bought the game. Liandria seems to have pulled an all nighter. Damn that girl ROXX!
10:15 "Soni" the paladin is created. We have some hours to level!

---I plan on posting here during the day

10:18 ding level 2. Not much pala's created yet. I count 14 or so with 3 of them lvl 13 (playing all night i guess)
10:27 ding level 3
10:34 ding level 4 (waylanderm walked into his first gankers :D)
10:59 ding level 5 (doorbells interfering with levelling)
11:01 counting 21 paladins
11:12 ding level 6
11:15 running to a new area now. quick screeny for those interested of my new pala
Soni the bloodelf paladin
11:42 ding level 7 (vinnie was installing as well i heard :D)
12:37 So, I lost a shitload of time because my mom thought it would be handy to fuck up the copier/printer on my room. So I spend a good 40 minutes of getting out all kinds of pieces of paper. This copier should get a price for most jammed copier ever. RL happens at times you don't want it...
12:47 ding level 8. Hopefully now full speed ahead. I had 34893 msn-chats, in game, phones and shit. All good ofcourse, but it takes A LOT (understatement really) of time. Well I should not complain. Sorciah just called me. He took the afternoon off, bought the game and during installation his PC dies. Talking about bad luck. He is currently LF PC-doctor.
12:55 My 4 16slot bags arrived together with 30g for taking care of the first few levels. That should make life easier
13:45 level 9 (the chat is like barrenschat in belf starter area, so you will feel right at home and comfortable :D)
14:11 ding level 10. I could deliver some quests, that's why it went fast. gogo first talent point!
15:06 ding level 11. more than 49 pala's are online now. let's see if i can find someone who can port me to the barrens. I like the barrens.
15:39 travelled from silvermoon city through the portal to UC and from there to Orgrimmar where i got a lot of whispers and people asking if I could do emotes. Never saw so many lvl 60's gasping at a lvl 11. Omw to X-roads now.
16:33 ding level 12. Questing around X-roads atm with some people admiring me and other whispering nasty things like "fuck off to Alliance, noob". True story.
17:49 ding level 13. Annoying thing is i am questing in the barrens and my trainer is in Undercity. Outland-servers just collapses 2 times it seems by lists of guildies discing. Just the first time i type I hope it is just a fluke.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
20:55 or so (blogger was kinda down) ding level 14. Still a lot of people inspecting me and asking me to dance.
21:58 ding level 15. I get buffs from all kinds of classes. Rather nice for a change! Sad pulled me through RFC and that helps a lot as well.
23:07 ding level 16. I got a lot of shammies 2-4 levels above me that want to duel me. I do that, loose and they start boasting. Makes you wanna get your lock.
00:36 ding level 17. Questing, questing, questing
01:53 ding level 18. Got a nice blue mace which hits very hard. I like this paladin
03:33 I log out. Have been chatting for the last 30 mins. Too tired to continue right now. 18,5. I picked up all the quests for WC (let's hope I find someone :D). You know you;re too tired when you finish a quest, return to X-roads and then can't deliver it because you only have 7/8 altered beings...Well more stuff like that happened, so better to get some sleep then. I can;t play tomorrow, but will continue the log friday I think. (planning on at least half a day of playtime)

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The good news is....

Scoom linked the pink spandex paladin helmet yesterday and I must admit that one looks very nais!

10:27  
Blogger Zhero said...

haha, that is good to hear!

11:02  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

soni = hawt!

11:33  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to get my box this afternoon!

Soni is hawt indeed! I think I'm gonna /whistle every chance I get. ;)

12:34  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool vais :D are you gonna make a new char 2?

12:42  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe. I really want a belf... but then again... it will probably get stuck around the twenties because of RL again. :D

I think I might even go for a pala. The gameplay (cough buble cough) might fit me. ;P

13:22  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bubble?

It's more like seal1-judgement-seal2

:)

15:26  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"fuck off alliance noob", hilarius stuff! hurry to 60 or well higher now nublet :P

all this new content is mind blowing! just went through blood furnace with feralor, way, zaraki and mythica last night, very very VERY nice instance, awesome drops there too.

i feel sad for you missing out on all this :P sooooo GOOGGOGOGO!

08:11  
Blogger Zhero said...

I am not missing out. I just get to see it a little later :D

12:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home