Thursday, January 18, 2007

Soni, part II

So no play on wednesday, but a whole thursday ahead of me. I like the paladin so far. I am still doing ok-damage to be able to do all the quests solo at reasonable speed. Now Hulkster told me I could get a mount at low level already, so I am off to Silvermoon to check it out (need to train my lvl 20 skills anyway)

12:28 ding level 20. Stay tuned for more.
16:18 ding level 21. I had dinner, and levelled alchemy and first aid and did the long travel to tarren mill. Waylanderm and Zeppox just got me through Waling Caverns. That will speed it up to the next level. Appearantly the mount thing is a bug which works only for Draenei. Too bad :D
17:33 ding level 22. Went to Tarren Mill, but I was just a little too low for it. With carefull bodypulls I managed to get out of Durneholde keep. Time to go to Stonetalon and Ashenvale I guess.
22:50 ding level 23. Bad bad bad levelling. Too much running around with no good thinking. Let's keep it at this today. Tomorrow is another day and I need to get up early anyway.

Friday
Let's just continue here. I started friday at 10:30 or so.
12:40 ding level 24. Daymare helped me with my palaquest. You need to be in 3 instances (talking about timesinking) for a suboptimal weapon. That should have been done different imo. I walked into another pally as well and after I helped him, we had the following conversation:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Hehe, isn't that nice! My punjabi is not what it used to be, else I would have known ofcourse :D
14:54 took a shower, have to pick up my daughter from school and will spend the afternoon with her. After that some poker and booze at a friends house. I am close to lvl 25. Tomorrow more. Quote of the day was from Matse.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Can you say "PWNED!"

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mount at low level? wut?

btw dude you should really check out ghostland man it looks so nice :)

12:59  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my mistake got some wrong intel on the situation. It kinda sucks. allthough there were a lot of people riding mounts , it was for a quest were you temporarly get a mount. sorry for the wrong intel I'll kick my college's butt later

Greets hulk

19:18  
Blogger Daymare said...

I missed that line by Matse...i laughed :)

10:53  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What no new update!!!

Zhero your slacking!!!!

09:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home