Monday, January 29, 2007

Soni, some stuff

So, it's monday. Due to having my daughter I have hardly played this weekend (which is ofcourse the best reason of all). Yesterdayevening Kolbe was bored and offered me to help me with a few quests. So I abused him rightaway and did all the Stranglethorn-quests which were open. This brought me at lvl 43,5.

Best encounter so far was with a 42 (I was 42 as well) human paladin. My /wave was greeted with an attack and we went for it. For his sake I hope I outgeared him badly, because I was left with 75% HP and 90% mana while I was watching his dead body on the ground. I still like the class a lot. It has a lot to offer and that suits me just fine. Now running to 60 again is not my favourite hobby, but I feel the gap closing. At 58 I will step through the portal and will enjoy the content from there on. I've seen some TBC-recepies and want to level cooking now as well. I hoped I could do it from buying stuff in the Auction House and cook it, but it is not to be. AH is empty and believe me. If you would put 20 Raw Longjaw Mud Snapper in the AH for 3g, I would buy it. It might actually be worth it to fish for it as nobody puts the uncooked ones in the AH.

Ravens are still Ravens. People are slowly levelling. Nimra and Waylanderm made it to 70. They were soon joined by Uglyone and Zeppox. Others will come there as well the coming weeks and within 2 months we will be back on raiding track I suppose. 2 more days off for me then back to work, though those days are half-filled with RL. Taking 2 weeks off for gaming really does not work as RL is never far away and won't let you continuously game. I'll leave you with two Hood originals;

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Really: this guy makes me speechless.

-- Zhero

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hood is probably one of the most hilarius people ive ever met in my entire life, the last quote really made me laugh, had to hold back on it, so i wouldnt look like a moron in the middle of international economy class :P

10:32  
Blogger Daymare said...

It´s nice when I have a shitty day, someone has been acting evil against me, or I think about some sad memories...I log on to wow, talk to Hood for 2 minutes and everything just goes away :)

12:49  

Post a Comment

<< Home