Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Kirosta

So, my rogue is lvl 70 now. I started it at 26, which was where I left him several months ago and did not look back. To summarize it: I love my rogue. I love the tricks he has, I love the fact you can pick your fights. I really enjoy playing him and after we did some arena’s realize I have lots to learn and lots of specs to try.




Those were my times at 60 and 70. Nothing out of the ordinary. A rogue is a fast leveller though, because he kills quick and you can stealth and pass some content for other quests to kill 1 mob and grab the questitem. You can’t however solo the stuff you can with a warlock or a paladin. But, that is a fair trade off in my opinion.

This will be my new main.

I tried some ganking and like it. I had some nice fights along the way. An incredible nice fight with a 67 druid when I was 64, which I lost after popping all cooldowns and using a pot. A good number of /spits filled my screen which confirmed for me the joy the other person had. I had a blast as well. A good fight is always worth respect, no matter what the outcome is.



First thing I saw when I entered outlands btw: (I just thought it was funny)



I am currently combat-sword specced, already grinded my way to exalted with Aldor on 68-69. I find it less a grind, because then you still get experience from it. With the gold I made from grinding there (Legion Hold, shadowmoon valley. All casters and way better than Death’s Door in BEM) I bought the last 10k rep and the aldor sword to have a nice start. I will now search for some blue daggers to try out 30/0/31 daggers, the spec everyone seems to use for pvp. Well, just turned 70, so lots of stuff to do. I find this the best time as you’re still looking where to get gearupgrades and every 5man instanceboss can drop something nice for you. A very rewarding time always.

Now let’s hope I can stick to this one, instead of moving on to a next char…


Mudaseki
This old Raven has always been a bastard! I remember duelling him on my mage on 60 only to discover he was wearing 300 fire res or something similar to that. I remember us being in the arena in Dire Maul fighting a boss and he was ganking us (which pissed me off back then, but makes me laugh today. He has a very healthy attitude towards this game which we can all learn from).
Now me and Zekro/Daymare were in Shadowmoon when Fogg (warlock alt of mudaseki) arrives there. Zekro requests a duel and this is what he said:


Other pet? A warlock? I did not hit me at that time, but after 2 minutes he was back with something HUUUGGGEEEE!



I could not follow the duel, because I was laughing so hard behind my screen and I know Zekro had the same. I believe Zekro won, but that really was irrelevant. Muda, you rock dude! (especially after I heard you beat Artanias the same way :D)

Some random screenies:

Centril stays in our minds.

gnomes, what to do with it

A scary moment

Crapslock/Domitor/Holyvirgin (yep, all the same person)




Hood, nuff said.


Quote of the week.
Also Hood, there’s no beating this dude.


-- Zhero (enjoying his rogue a lot and is a happy ganker/pvp-er atm)

5 Comments:

Blogger Daymare said...

Haha! :)
That´s what the beast looked like...some crazy stuff!

Indeed i won, but I was 1 level higher with full assas-set, arena dagger and aldor sword and cd´s ready...pretty huge difference from beeing a 69 warlock now that we have clos...

But he sure rocks that guy :)

Nice post Kirosta, as always!

11:51  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely update !

i swear if there ever would be a "who wins the internet" competition hood would win without a doubt.

fucking A!

11:56  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweet read. Ur blog > coffee in the morning haha. Muda is FTW ind.

keep it up <3
Jur out

10:59  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yey i got quoted :) Dream come true :P
Love reading your blog over a cup of coffie and a ciggarette in the morning, keep it up.

12:37  
Blogger Molested said...

<3 Mudaseki

Anyhow, nice read - always fun to pop-in .. sadly I'm on the alliance side so I can't interact enough with the horde player-base as much as I'd like to. I'd even want to reroll horde if it wasn't for those pesky 70's I already have :(

Muda, Zhero, Art, Rip, Waza = fun
Katjak / Faffel .. that's what alliance gets. -_-

And where's me!? Why can't I find you guys and gank you with my protection warrior!? (Exactly :( )

14:58  

Post a Comment

<< Home