Friday, March 09, 2007

Soni is lvl 70

So, it finally happened, I am lvl 70. Se-ven-ty levels...omg that is a lot. 12,5 days played is more than I anticipated at the start, but somehow I did not realize that grinding with a paladin does not go very fast. I do now.




Do I still like the class?

I can answer this with a big 'YES'. I am fully holyspecced and since I got myself some damagegear as well, it seems I found a spec which can heal very good and do moderate damage (good enough for questing and some grinding). And the gear will only get better! It's a versatile class, it's a wanted class (I get a lot of whispers), it's a challenging class with lots of options. I used to play MTG (Magic The Gathering) and always liked controll decks instead of red burn or stompy. (the latter were decks that relied on starting with heavy burn and hoping the enemy would lose after their initial burst). Everyone could play those decks. The only way to show skill was by playing a control deck. It's a great challenge! The same goes for paladins. I will train my pvp, I will figure out the counters and hopefully 1 day can be satisfied with the results. It's not sheep--> trinkets--> Fireball--> POMPyro--> CS--> fireblast--> blastwave--> Arcane explosions and let's hope we have a dead opponent. Everyone can do that (I am not dissing mages btw, I still consider Vurtne the best player I have ever seen).

Yesterday I did the questline with the gasmask in Blade Edge Mountains. After a few quests in camp: [something], you need to kill a lvl 68 elite. And damn, she is hard. I engage the first time, use all my cooldowns (including lay on hands), drink a pot and die while she is on 2%. Goddamnit! So I go in thinking mode and figure out I have more chance in full healing gear as my healing gain > damage loss so that should net me more overall damage. I engage again and kill her. THIS is really where the challenge is and luckily all classes can do that. I just feel the paladin has some more skills to work with. Kinda lika a puzzle with more pieces. More of a challenge. I see a lvl 67 warrior with a 68 rogue engage her after me. They die without a chance. I feel even better now and heal them the 2nd attempt.

Well to be short: YES I LIKE MY PALADIN A LOT

MY PALADIN IS HOT AS WELL
HAWT
REAL HAWT

DON'T CHA WISH YOUR GIRLFRIEND WAS HOT LIKE ME
DON'T CHA WISH YOUR GIRLFRIEND WAS HOT LIKE ME

-- Zhero (pixels can be hot! btw Drew has a new movie!!! ZOMG! :D)

3 Comments:

Blogger arie said...

I did that q with an other lock, both enslaved one of the other demons and got her down rather quickly. Fun quest though :)
My paladin is leveling steadily (not making a log for her :p)

17:01  
Blogger Nimp said...

Nice dude, go go get karazhan key and claim the pally loot

18:59  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AAARRRRR! GRATS!(for the 2nd time :P)

now gogo get karazhan key!!! :P

08:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home