Monday, March 19, 2007

Newsflash

You Holy? Wanna Come?
I like being a paladin. I really do, but this is the first time I get so many whispers. I had a full t1 resto druid on 60 (Maro, just brought him to Outlands and respecced full feral), he got some whispers, but not like this. I was questing in Shadowmoon Valley with Waylanderm (more about his warlockalt ‘deadpool’ later) and I received this within 15 minutes (no, not kidding)



Deadpool
Aha, Caught!!! Waylanderm (one of our tanks) has this ud-warlock alt “deadpool”. It was the first character he levelled on this server. I did not see him online that much, but now know why. TRAITOR! I was in AV healing, it’s not like my dps is going to do anything there, and suddenly had this in my target. CAUGHT IN THE ACT!


Ofcourse I killed him and did /spit. Not only he transferred his lock to a different realm, he also transferred it to a night elf warrior!!

The Grind
Kipucka is close to 70 with his paladin. I know the feeling, I really do.



Artanias
Well, we really love him, but sometimes it’s just nice to poke him a little :D



Nimra/Nimpie/Nimpster/Nimroth
There could be an item on this dude every week! He is currently levelling a priest in a speed that is kinda unhealthy for normal human beings (so no Nimra to gank the Alliance, use this time well boys!).
Nimroth was 38 yesterday btw and Craps is not 70 yet I believe :D

Quote of the Week
Comes from Nimp as well. Can you say “PWNED”?





-- Zhero (leeched 6 levels from nimp on his rogue in 6 hours. 26-->32)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! "another 1 button class"

the part about me is gay =\

19:26  
Blogger Hallonkaka said...

i loled my ass off @ the nimroth picture. gratz on your mount btw :)

00:47  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nimroth hit 40 last night i think , so he did 27 to 40 in 2.5 days!!! wtf?? forget lvling guides nimp the powerlvler ftw!!!!

And i have killed the fake allie deadpool a number of times with my warlock , it's my name so all ravens should kill this allie scum on sight!!!!!

always listen to deadppol

08:57  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe met you in the BG and immediately thought about this blog. I always read it and it was quite funny suddenly seeing Soni in front of me. I'm from The netherlands too btw. Well, nice playing against you and hopefully I'll see you again soon!

14:12  

Post a Comment

<< Home