Thursday, March 01, 2007

February News

ZOMG, I am lvl 68,7 or something like that. Due to having a RL (which is overrated as we all know) I only level slowly. I’m still in Nagrand with only a few quests left and have been running a lot of instances. I even got the T2-lookalike blue headpiece, which is awesome I have to add (for a healing paladin that is). So 3 more area’s to run, which is fine by me as I need to have an epic flying mount as well, so the gold is more than welcome from those quests.

What happened? We had a LAN last weekend. Lots of people showed up, too bad our Danish people could not make it due to a snowstorm at the day they were supposed to drive down. The day before we were all optimistic, but nature put a stop to it.
Besides I do think Artanias wouldn’t join anyway, because Hedrich said she would take him to the movie ‘Dreamgirls’. o_O. That would have made for some weeks of Art-bashing in /g. Too bad it didn’t happen.

Attending now were:
Hulkster, Mortui, Krexxor, Mythica, Waylanderm, Kipucka, Nimpie, Pedropress, Smutty, Soni and our 2 lovely ladies: Sinestra and Hedrich. Hedrich and Pedro: from here a big thanks for the hosting. Excellent stuff. We gamed and levelled, cursed, defeated bosses, wiped on trash and drank beer (or red bull) and had a big dip when sundaymorning around 06:30 skullcrusher went down. I personally entered a PokerStars multitable 45-people tournament and managed to finish 4th (55$). Saturdayevening we all went out for chinese food at the local restaurant. Only Nimpie was afraid to enter as he is still being hunted by chinese goldfarmers for outgrinding them and dropping AH-prices. Luckily he was not recognized though I thought I’d better be safe than sorry and didn’t take anything of the food that Nimpie took :D

Basicly: we had a very very good time and returned home on Sunday-evening, tired but satisfied. And for all you male young guns that wonder: Yes Hedrich and Sinestra are better looking than you guys can imagine and no, I have no pix, so stop whispering me!!

Ravens are going Ravens-like: steady and smooth. The early lvl 70’s already have their keys or are close to having them. The new raid-calendar (check the forum for the link) will be used for planning of future raids and heroic instances. There is still a lot to do for all of us. Make sure you get all your heroic keys (that is revered with all the factions that offer them) as that all will be needed to continue raidwise.

I don’t have much screenies to offer as I notice that I miss a lot of guildchat when grinding quests, but these were still on my harddrive.

This guy gets the price for having a cool name and having this guildname. Awesome if you ask me!
It gets worse and worse with the whispers when in Orgrimmar/Undercity it seems. Send me your responses and I will bundle them all in 1 post.
The guildchat is mainly about penises, their size and who has the biggest. Mary has her own solution for this (poor Dave)
Krexxor is single for a while now. It does seem to get to him :D

But this weeks winner is ofcourse Hood. Who else can beat this dude?
I bet even Illidan goes speechless.

-- Zhero (brought all his 60's to outland to get their professions up and running for a steady income)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

THX for making me smile @ work again :):)
The LAN was great and for art it was better that he wasn't with us in rl when he whiped us twice in black morass cause..... ;)


always listen to deadpool

08:34  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GIEF GIRL PIX LAWL !
nah, nice entry dude, loved the hood qoute haha

@deadpull i didnt whipe us twice! not my fault you cant hold aggro :P
maybe whiped us once... but hey ^^

08:54  
Blogger Unknown said...

Too bad I missed the LAN. But! I still need to convince my brother to host a LAN for the Ravens :P
Or I just my parents away for a weekend and use their home :P

09:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home