Monday, March 12, 2007

KaraKey + Epic flying Mount

Karazhan key:
Done: Arcane Disturbances
Done: Restless Activity
Done: Contact from Dalaran
Done: Khadgar
Done: Entry into Karazhan (too bad Nimpie disced and did not come back, we had a good group)
Done: The second and third fragment
Done: ---Steamvaults (This was nice. Sloganizer explained Esaur that this could be done with the speed-aspect of a hunter and a invisibility potion. Esaur offered me the run. We ran twice (i fucked up the first time by taking my potion too early. The second time we were in the water in time and I got my 2nd fragment :D)
Done: ---Arcatraz (Nice group with 2 healers. Kills took a bit longer, but besides the pull in the start where we managed to get the whole chamber, no wipes at all. We only cleared till the fragment)
Done: The Master’s Touch (BM gets easier and easier. Hulkster is a fine tank who was able again to block himself out of the debuffs at the 2nd boss. I was solo healing which is not hard for a paladin)
Done: Return to Khadgar

--------------------------------

Epic Flying Mount:
08-03: 114 gold: Just bought flying mount and I am broke
11-03: 1140 gold: Sold all bankstuff from Soni and alts. Grinded herbs and sold them all.
12-03: 1094 gold!: I saw a healing plate belt in AH for 100g. It is one of the best you can get, so I bought it only to discover I already had it (ofcourse this was AFTER I equipped it. Man, I am so dumb sometimes. Regained some money from quests...
14-03: 1214 gold: from running an instance and grinding some quests.
15-03: 1542 gold: sold some herbs and shitz + questing



19-03: Now what you see above is an epic flying mount. Yes, I got one and let me tell you: IT IS AWESOME TO HAVE ONE. So, now that is out, let me tell you how I got it. Friday-evening I am chatting with Nimpie/Nimra. He suddenly asks if I want to loan 2k gold from him. The offer is almost too good, but I decline as I am still 3.7k short. He then ups his offer to 3.5k gold. ZOMG. There's no thinking about this one and I agree. He logs and relogs to send me 3.5k ("I am broke now" he says) and I quickly empty all bags/alts etc. for the last 200g. I bought it and have a 3.5k (actually 3.2k as i payed 300 already) debt now. Maybe I should have waited till I had it all myself, fact is that grinding herbs is a lot quicker on a fast flying mount.

Well, the mount is mine and my debt to Nimpie is not something for this blog :D


-- Zhero (pressuring myself with this blog might help)

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, the good parts:
- mana pots are way ez-er to make now
- karazan is more about knowing what to do than about max hp/mana/dmg etc, as far as i have seen, so pots are not THAT important..

anyway goodluck with the key

16:48  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry about the spam yesterday mate, was saying it more like a joke :P

but still GET KARAZHAN KEY! :P

18:09  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you need a tank to obtain the key fragments or anything just yell

01:41  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aye gimme a shout if you need help for shadow lab/steamvaults/arcatraz or even black morass! ;)

unless its too late or im about to do another instance im mostly up for it.

08:09  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am still on the Black morass bit so count me in for that and if online will help with any other instance ..even!! arca!!!

09:31  
Blogger Hallonkaka said...

update please! how's the gold farming going? :)

22:18  
Blogger Rohirrim said...

Gratz with your epic flying mount. Don't hyjack my plants with it ^^

roh

19:00  
Blogger Zhero said...

It's all I do with it, Rohirrim :D

10:32  
Blogger Rohirrim said...

Well you can still herb without meeting me (not that im difficult to fight with)^^. I begin with my herbalism when I have enough time. :D

01:23  

Post a Comment

<< Home