Tuesday, July 03, 2007

ROSKILDE YIEHAAAAAAAAA

I am off to Roskilde for a couple of days and will be returning the 9th or 10th. ZOMG, awesome bands coming. Daymare and Jonez coming (let's hope i can meat them) and 75k people coming. Should be a blast.

I've been levelling my lock for a new setup in our 5v5 team which took a good beating this week. He is currently lvl 69 and Nimra promised me he would level the last level in the coming days. That is what I call a nice offer.

Bunnies
Bunnies did not do too well this week. Our 5v5 lost 8-2. Whenever we do the 4dps, 1 healer setup things seem to go smooth. When we go warrior/rogue/lock and 2 healers it all goes bad. We really have no staying power then. Krexxor still does not want to go elemental. Now we plan on 2 mage/2 lock/1 paladin. For that cause i am levelling my lock (and because i like it)
Our 3v3 gained a few points but nothing really out of the ordinary. I put on mongoose on my main hand (500g auch) and notice that it procs pretty often).
Szwok and Nimra played A LOT on their 2v2 with big swings up and down. They keep losing to Line-Of-Sight teams with a priest which are well represented in the high areas. I think they are back on 1800 now, but that changes by the day.

Zhero
Nimra helped me 2 evenings with questing/ganking and we ran through all the quests pretty quick while ganking every alliance in sight. Pretty funny if you ask me.

More when i come back. Beer, music and blond girls are awaiting me.

-- Zhero (making a return? who knows)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun there Zhero!!! And other Ravens who are going there!

And cu soon on your lock-pwnage ;)

/Mort

13:51  
Blogger Muda said...

How do you meat someone?
Good luck on Roskilde.

-Muda

21:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home