Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Island Fun

Maix is fully epic gemmed now (the feral set that is). I made the last gem this morning after buying all the recepies of the vendor. (wtf 50g each, that was a lot of gold. 1500 or so?). I collect gold by doing the Island-dailies. If you do them all, it is easily 200g, greenies, lots of cloth and sometimes a badge plus 4k rep. I am exalted for some time now, but the gold is still good and nothing farms as quick as a feral druid thanks to improved Leader of the Pack.

I did all Netherstorm quests as well for gold (lots of gold if you put some time in it. Rep is the extra bonus) and I was doing Skettis as well. Nice quest where you get to be a birdy! That would make a nice new druid form.



But I am doing dailies with Nimp when this appears



Now I am not really interested in sucking someone’s cock, but this ofcourse has some backgroundstory to it though it might have been a genuine gesture as well if it is an honor to suck this guy’s cock. Too bad I never heard of the guy nor seen his cock sucked by other people. I might have missed it since I am not always “in the scene” and maybe have to read in the comments that I missed an opportunity here.

Since above is unlikely, let me give you the events that lead to this.

The quest to get the 3 ore is an annoying one. Droprate (sometimes) sucks, lots of people farming them and by the time you have 3 keys, you have bombed over 200 Greengrill Slaves out of pure boredom. Nimra and myself were teaming up for the dailies and arrived at this point. Lots of people there, no male naga’s to be seen so we move to the very end of the beach in the hope we will find some. We did and I run towards him as I see this shadowpriest running as well. Tagging war it seems and instead of using shadowword death, he dots them up and I mangle for the first damage. I continue further to gather 2 more male naga’s while nimp kills them behind me leaving no naga’s for the shadowpriest.

Speed is important in farming.

It did not take long for the whisper to come in. I expected this as the average WOW-community is not hard to read. This guy reacts accordingly. I love it when I am right.

The following discussion follows and it feels like beating a puppy. Being put on ignore is like playing an online 1v1 and the other one pulls the plug, cause he knows he is beaten, but just does not want to admit it. All fine by me, the taste of victory is still sweet. Though I know it is not fun when mobs are being tagged in front of you while you wanted to tag them, it is absolutely not ok to go out like that in my opinion.



His attempt at owning me with "Jorge and last night" goes lost cause i type in between. The "12-year old" is a typical last attempt at saving face. I read one argument and that was swept away swiftly.

Putting someone on ignore is a sign of weakness.

My ignorelist is still empty…

-- Zhero (afraid of achievements and my possible addiction to them)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home