Monday, April 21, 2008

Maix, dreamstatedestrokin

After my last blog, I had a small conversation with Artanias. He ‘advised’ me to go with 2 chars: druid and rogue. I decided to follow it up a little and focus now on the druid. What does this mean?

- If i go sit down to play, I start with my druid.
- I do daily BG with my druid first
- I do the new dailies for Shattered Sun rep with my druid first
- I do repgrinds for my druid.

After the daily and rep is done, i can do things with my other chars. (respecced my lock to destruction for some fun in BG’s). I randomly do things with my other chars now without feeling ‘guilty’ for not spending the time with my main.

There were still some things to do on the druid. I still needed Aldor exalted, Thrallmar revered for the healingheadenchant, my First Aid was on lvl 175, my enchanting was on 370.

What I achieved so far:
- Levelled FA to 375
- Levelled Enchanting to 375 (need sha’tar rep voor the healingenchant though)
- Made myself exalted with Aldor (i did this by logging my rogue from time to time and grinding for 40 marks of sargeras (1000 rep) and quitting when i got them. It would net me 2-3 fel armaments as well, so 1700-2000 rep per session. I did7 or 8 of those sessions which made me exalted this morning (after the last session gave me 7 fel armaments :D). This grind felt not much like a grind this way.
- Close to honored with doing the 6 quests on the island with Shattered Sun, without ever seeing the inside of the instance.

To be able to do the Shattered Sun quests I respecced to a “Dreamstate”-build and that is a lot of fun (not in arena so far, but certainly in bg’s). This was from the AV-daily. Most healing done, good damage done, good kills and having fun while doing it!

Maix, MVP of AV

I tend to play like this until my goals are reached. Then It is only waiting for arenapoints (and rating lol) to get more items. In the meantime my honor (30k now or so) will go on till 75k and I will be ready for the new season right from the start.

Zhero gets known it seems. Whole guilds are inspired by me.


-- Zhero (destruction IS fun, especially unsuspecting warriors drop like little flies)

2 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Destruction Locks aren't nice for mie :<

GL with your decision ;)

22:55  
Blogger Artanias said...

Hehe, i think you took a wise decision, druids are a very very strong class, and they really wont be nerfed to change that in any way.

11:31  

Post a Comment

<< Home