Monday, October 30, 2006

Blood Elf Paladin


I’ve given this a lot of thought, but I will reroll a bloodelf (probably female) paladin when TBC comes out!

I’ll give you a few seconds to let it sink in.






Really, I am serious.



I know and I can hear you think:
- ‘Dude, you have a 60 easymode wtfpwn-warlock, why not continue the ownage?’
- ‘Dude, you just decided to continue with your mage!’
- ‘Dude, you have a druid, that’s more fun than a paladin!’
- ‘Dude, a paladin. Are you awake?’
- ‘Dude, lolladins are gay’
- ‘Bubbleboys FTL!’
- ‘Dude, please!’

A few reasons for me:
- A new class (played a pala to lvl 14, that’s it so far)
- A new race (that should keep me happy for a few levels :D)
- I actually like the supportclass. I’ve had a warlock. I know what imba means. Been there, done that.
- I like healing
- I think paladins make a big difference in small groups and can make or break them (mages can’t do this)
- Paladins are awesome for PvP as supportclass
- I think paladins own in the right hands. I think I have those hands (we can all dream, can’t we?)
- Paladins will help the guild with the new raiding content.

Only downside so far is that I have to start from lvl 1 and while others are exploring new content, I will be slaying raptors in the Barrens. Small additional downside is that investing time now in my mage, lock or druid seems kinda pointless, but I still have fun with my mage, so I will last the last months before the expansion (we went with the tram from Stormwind to Ironforge yesterday and held who-can-last-the-longest-while-running-through-Ironforge-mounted contest with some guildies which was a lot of fun).

Well, I will level full speed and hope to be one of the first lvl 60/70 paladins on horde-side. It gives me something to do now as well. At the moment I am collecting levellinggear already to make the trip to 60 less painfull :D


-- Zhero

5 Comments:

Blogger Music said...

lies man,

you just like it because everybody hates paladins :)

10:20  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

old man like u need summit with slow paced action. i understand it :p. More serious tho, think you are rly cut out to make that pally and play it the way its supposed to be played: AKA Unkillable.

When we meet up for 2v2 arena every opponent becomes a possible rape victim :)

09:14  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Slaying raptors in barrens :) lol

Cya at 70, guess you dont need any boosting at all if ya have gathered leveling gear already :)

Good luck!

16:06  
Blogger Music said...

There's gonna be a lot of Belfadins grinding raptors in the barrens I fear....

16:47  
Blogger Zhero said...

I am not sure if a lot of people will go pala. Those who need a guild, can get in easily if they just roll a paladin, but we'll see.

00:45  

Post a Comment

<< Home