Friday, February 02, 2007

Random Shitz

Soni
Well, she is nearly 51 now. I dinged 50 and could do the 5 times runecloth (yep, Silvermoon as well) deliveryquest for 33k experience and the aszhara tablet deliveryquests (30k) to all the cities at the same time. This combined with some easy quests gave me almost a level in 2,5 hours. 58 is only 7 levels away and I really can’t wait to enter Outlands and discover all new things myself. I like to thank people who offered me helping hands. Daymare rushed me through JA in the Hinterlands (and everyone knows that one sucks). (The Daymaredude is awesome really!) I even couldn’t finish it due to dinner and had to come back for some last kills. Myhtica helped me there as well to finish it off.

The fun part now is I finish each and every quest I see, because you really do not want to grind with a paladin. Though my killspeed is ok now (but I have bought Taran Icebreaker), it’s still nowhere close to hunter/warlock speed.

Some people cheer at me. Others gank me (skull warrior) and without any emotes from my side, give me a share of their mind. This ofcourse after kiting him through half of Searing Gorge :D
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

DM west
Arielext still needed to get his ‘free’ epic horse and so Zhero was logged in as he has all the materials to do so. This was the DM-west party: Nimra, Shapectre, Milker, Arielext and Zhero. 3 locks, 1 druid, 1 shaman. So with 1 lvl 70, 1 lvl 60 and 3 mid 60’s we went to Dire Maul. And suddenly I noticed flowers in the arena. Not one, but many. 3 black lotusses, mountain silversage, dreamfoil etc. Together with 1 strange mob, which I have never seen before. We went in, took the flowers and took the mob down. I just read now on Thottbot that he is a rare spawn, like Razza and the Ogre, but more rare than the other 2 which I have killed many times. He spawns those flowers and has one blue drop. It was a nice 2-h sword which I got for my paladin. Check the pic for proof :D (you can see the yellow flowerdots)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
We cleaned Dm west in a record time. Bosses dropped within 10 seconds and after 30 minutes we started the event which was too easy. /wave to Arielext when he is passing by on his mount now.

Ravens
Ravens are still going strong. Six or seven people have reached 70 and others are on their way. While I read topguilds already downed the new Onyxia (some pitlord now) and cleared Karazhan, we will take things at our own speed. It seems my paladin-levelling fits right in there. Enjoy some typical Ravenschat (Hood and Nimra ofcourse):

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thanks to all the people that have send me items btw. Feralor, Tardark, Nimra, Ghostt, Daymare and Milker. I have a nice headstart thanks to you guys (let's hope I don't forget someone)

-- Zhero (still having fun on his paladin)

2 Comments:

Blogger Daymare said...

Glad to hear that your having fun with the pally!
Cya in outlands soon dude :)

16:21  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to hear of your experiences levelling. My Pala is 40, resting for a while. I got a Kang for my grinding exploits (@65G BO, couldnt pass it up ^^)

14:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home