Monday, February 12, 2007

This weekend

Soni is lvl 60!

Well, it’s been a while, so here some background info. Last friday I dinged 58 and could finally go to Outland where I quickly managed to get the last 2 levels solo-ing a lot of quests in Hellfire Peninsula where the exp is 10k per quest. So 20 quests is a level. Saturdaynight I was planning on preparing everything for my epic mount quest, so I delivered like 400g of stuff and gold to someone in Silvermoon, killed some ghouls in Eastern Plaguelands, delivered some more and got a quest to pick up a bowl of water in Tyrs hand. I went there, could solo 2 elites at a time, but it went wrong with 3 elites (last pull before the bowl, goddamnit) at the same time. I went out for drinks (see a bit lower in this article for more drinkinginfo :D) and returned at 04:00 and Ghostt helped me in Tyrs Hand to get the bowl. I was on the final part now. Killing 5 paladins on the first square in Stratholme. I should have waited (it was like 05:45 now), but got a group consisting of Jonez, Daymare, Uglyone (on his warrior) and Tardark. That should be more than enough but Daymare fell asleep, so never made it to Stratholme and Jonez had an unexpected female visitor (at that time?) so went afk (‘to get food’) and never came back. So I decided I would start the event just to see what it was like, but it was so easy (tardark had them all down in seconds) that I think I threw only 1 heal. I picked up my tabard (blood knight paladin only so far) and my mount which you can see below. I might be the first be-paladin with paladin epic mount, but can’t say for sure. I know others were busy with it as well, but did not see one or heard of it. Not that it matters much, but it’s still nice. I had a lot of people who offered to help me with this quest. I want to thank all of them because in the end it is the thought that matters.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Currently I am lvl 61,5 as I levelled with Nimpie and Sad whole sunday and 2 dps and a healer (I respecced a little) make quick work off each and every quest out there.

Nimra
Talking about mounts and Nimpie (Nimra), here a pic of our #1 rep farmer who managed to get a Dark War Talbuk already by grinding for straight hours. I think it looks awesome. Gratz dude!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ravens-News
So what are Ravens upto nowadays. Well, whose words are better to use for telling than Hood’s and Jonez’s.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The guildchat is very nice and makes good reading while grinding away on TBC quests. Some old stories are being retold about the great Hood and such, ofcourse mentioned by Hood himself reminding Nimra how it was back then.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
There’s talk about ganking Alliance, ganking our lovely Mary…
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
…and people annoucing dings and their presence in outlands.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
There’s late night talk about religion and the cause of why Jonez has lived in his car
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And then real late, the serious chats occure. This is from last saturdaynight somewhere between 04:30 AM and 06:15 AM. I will publish it all unedited. It just shows what a happy guild we really are. (and goddamn what are all these dudes doing online at that time)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I just want to say I love Ravens and all people in it. You guys make me enjoy this game a lot. Don't ever consider leaving!

-- Zhero

edit: while I post it, I see the Dayender-enchants. So, if our guys don't have it, make sure to give Dayender a whisper.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, guild chat has been awsome lately! i'd almost wish for a guild-chat only version of the wow.exe client :) for at work!

16:42  
Blogger Zhero said...

I was in the bar and I was drunk

17:16  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gratz on your mount dude :):)

and yes raven guldchat is unique in every way possible , and most of the time i think it's the weirdness that keeps us together.;)

erik dude blog more im sooo bored @ work!!!!!!

always listen to deadpool

14:03  
Blogger Muda said...

Woho! I got quoted, my big dream!

Grats on another good blog post Zhero, I really liked the one about Farlon and God, gotta use that one someday.

17:44  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not sure if you were the first I think I remember seeing a L63+ paladin In shatrath with the epic mount around the same time..

anyway was fun :)

10:16  
Blogger Daymare said...

Yea i fell asleep, sorry :(

But you only had to throw one heal anyway so I guess its cool, much grats on the mount dude :)

Ps: Listen to deadpool, hes not the only one bored at work.

14:50  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe, I was looking at this post again and the best line is dieter saying "I'll remember that Art", obviously assuming art will rerereroll alliance again someday

13:33  

Post a Comment

<< Home