Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Another day at the job part II

Sometimes you have the feeling in this office that you’re facing premades all day long. Nothing, absolutely nothing is going your way. It feels like someone joins before the boss and ‘steals’ your loot, it feels like you’re rolling 99 while the last one is rolling 100, it’s like discing and seeing a 400 queue, it’s like people constantly opening a tradescreen and asking for water, it’s like they all say it’s your fault the raid wiped, but you know it’s the raidleader’s, it’s like you miss the raidinvite while you were in time and prepared. It’s like they tell you your damage sucks while you had been sheeping the adds at domo.

Days like these suck hard.

They suck very hard

They suck you dry till the point you just want to get some hp and mana and go on a rampage boss killing spree.

Let’s take that sucker colleague that sits across me first. BOOM HEADSHOT! He deserves it. Believe me! Then across the hall to that other colleague. He did nothing, but sucks anyway. BOOM MULTIKILL! Now down the stairs to that female manager I have to work with. She had it coming and she knows it. “Hi Zhero!”…”Hi bitch!” BOOM ULTRAKILL! Further to the right to pay the program-manager a visit. Paybacktime for all the times he wanted to interfere with my softwarereleases. As if anyone would listen to him. Lol. “Hi Noob!”….”Huh?” BOOM KILLINGSPREE! In the corner there is that trainer. She’s a bitch too. No need to let her bore more people. “Hi sweety…want some lead?”….(puzzled look on her face) BOOM RAMPAGE! Down to 1st floor. Here is where the guys-with-ties are and where the average iq matches the temperature. Let’s get that projectmanager first. They are the IT-has-to-do-what-I-say-type. Dude, if I would do what you ask, this company would have been bankrupt a long time ago! Here take some leadpills! They’ll help you figure out stuff (he is watching a MS-projectsscreen. He already lost at life, but doesn’t realize it yet). BOOM UNSTOPPABLE!. Ah, another enters. He still has the my-project-fails-but-I-managed-to-blame-IT-look on his face. BOOM MONSTERKILL! Free lead for everyone! Come and get some! While I walk towards the director’s office, I wonder if I looted the first ones. Never mind: the big loot comes from this one. I enter the room, tell him "Noobs in blues can never beat me" and finish it quickly. BOOM GODLIKE!!!! He never knew what hit him. Well, story of his life I would say. No loot ofcourse. Duh!

While I step in my car I think about what just happened in my head and I realize it makes me feel a lot better. I think I will take this tattoo. I am a badass today!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

-- Zhero

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You forgot the IT-departement peeps that never seems to be able to do their job right and just daydreams all the time.

22:08  
Blogger Zhero said...

hehe muda, get real. You sound like the typical end-user :D IT always knows best and you know it :-p

Baco. you know the drill.

11:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home