Thursday, August 30, 2007

I Am Good Looking

I know you wish you were me. There are even more reasons now as I finally got my last fashionupgrade! I finally look like unbeatable now. When I first laid eyes on this armor, it was always something I wanted. Now I have it. Alliance start running! Horde start admiring!


Mega-pix (Last time, I forgot my pix, so I just post them now)
Coming weekend is AV-weekend (one of the or maybe the best bg for farming honor as long as you kill all those lieutenants). Last AV-weekend I was there, I witnessed something unique in the series of enter-av-kill-lieutenants-and-loose. They summoned LOKHOLAR. Yiehaaaa. Alliance was for unknown reasons not walking to our easy to take base and were pushed back as if we all went 18 months back in time. Lots of cheers and a few questions from people who’d never been to 20 hour+ epic battles there. All of a sudden we all went back in the role we knew so good. Protecting LOK, and let him win the game for us. In terms of honor a bad game, in terms of fun one of the better games. I was glad I was there.


Uh…huh?
You be the judge, but it sounded all too fishy and reminded me of the commando’s you can give to have your gold be shown in a different factor. Not sure if that was the one he meant though.


No-clUeAE


Guildchat
So I am making some elixirs in orgrimmar when I catch one of our guildies harrassing Zire! Yes, ofcourse it is Veri/Eleu!

I am not the only one thinking warlocks are the shIt.

Emo-art
Uh? wtf. Muda dude, you can get better man!
more emo-art about arena-queue’s.

And new guildmembers get a welcome by Eleutherios


-- Zhero (cursing work and youtubewatching Derren Brown)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Přidejte svůj komentář zomg i got knackebrod version here....

anyway, nice wall of text. Some nice pics. Yeah ppl forgot who lokhar even was.. haha. Will be fun playing tomorrow with ur iber looking lock :).

cu then
szwok out

15:52  
Blogger Muda said...

What, Art ain't good enough for me? You dissing my Art?
And, btw, so you know, I think arena is possible for level 10 and up, only practice matches though. Just so you know UAEric. (Was it k or c? :p)

Oh, and my lock looks better than your lock. (No offense, but undeads are fucking ugly.)

-Muda

17:35  
Blogger Artanias said...

hehehe, 2v2 queue truly sucks :P

And yea, veri is the king, thats for sure :)

Also ill have wow fully installed and updated when i get home today! :)

08:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home