Friday, September 28, 2007

Statuscheck on Zhero

So where are we after all these weeks.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Skullcrusher&n=Zhero

Warlock still feels good. The point is that I am done now. I can’t PvP for more items as I have them all (except for the belt which I find a too low upgrade) so basicly it is playing some arena to get some points and that is it. I could bank honorpoints for season III, but I notice it is hard to PvP for ‘something in the future’. Nevertheless I do some BG’s every now and then when we have a small team (it is just so much more fun playing with 3-4 people than doing BG’s alone) we play for some hours while having fun on Teamspeak. There are ofcourse still a lot of PvE things I could do, like farming for an epic mount (which you don’t need when you pvp), or farming for reputation items (which is useless because 99% of the pvp-items is better), but like I say: it is hard to ‘work’ for something which you do not need.

Coming Wednesday I have enough points to get the Spellblade . I choose to get the MH first instead of my 4th armor item (and the bonus), because the requierement for rating for the weapons in next season. It will give me 100 damage (and some resilience) exta, which will be very usefull. After the MH, I will get the offhand (major upgrade) and wand and then continue with the armor. Still to get
- MH: getting this coming Wednesday (got the 40 spellpower ready)
- Offhand 2 weeks
- Wand 1 week
- Head 3 weeks
- Legs (got battlecast pants, so not sure if I will spend the points)
So basicly in 6 weeks, I am totally done for the season and ready for season III. I think I did that rather quick for a char that is not even lvl 70 that long.

Arena is still not going well (well enough for points, but it seems hard to get a steady team going).
2v2:
Hardcore Potential.
Nimpie made this team for his priest. His (fully) blue geared priest with 0 resilience wants some points as well, so we play our 10 games during the week. Sorcia joined with his priest as well, because we do not always get the 3v3 or 5v5 going. We’re at 1775 now with positive sessions each week. We’re facing teams now where the 0 resilience is becoming a problem, but sometimes we can outsmart them.

3v3
Cruel Bunnies.
We had something good going here with Szwok on his mage/warrior and Dier healing on her paladin. Dier got hacked 3 times in a row and is inactive because of this for the last weeks losing all her gear in the process. Me and Szwok have been messing around with some other teams, but Szwok’s motivation went down a couple of hunderd percent because of the constant attacks on Dier’s account (totally understandable).
We’re still on 1724 coming from 1800 or so, but I hope this will continue to come.

5v5
After a good start we got some hard weeks where not everyone was available and with the hacks on Dier’s account gave us some hard last weeks as well. 1697 it is after Sorcia joined this week to complete the games.

All in all it seems hard to get steady teams going for different reasons. I still love to do it, but getting more than the obliged 10 games/week is not happening for several weeks in a row (and several reasons).

I considered getting a 2nd character for pvp and eventually decided to do it. Now I already have a rogue (which I play in arena every now and then) and a paladin (same) on 70. I really don’t like the paladin in arena. Obviously I suck hard with the class, but you are very cc-able and 1 well timed counterspell gives you 10 seconds of nothing. Add to that the fact all your heals have casting time (not counthing holy shock) and there will be a time you just HAVE to cast one. All in all I don’t feel like bringing enough to the team. (but I suck hard with it, I see other paladins do it, I just can’t do it myself).
The rogue is nice, but I want a healclass, not another dps. Priest is just not my thing, so either shaman or druid. Now I always loved the druidclass, just back then with my old druid (Maro lvl 61) I had T1 healing gear and had really good feral gear, but could not make a difference in feral. Things have obviously changed since then and seeing druids in arena, I felt that was the class I needed to play as my 2nd class to pvp with. (no reroll, lock is still #1. Just to be clear about it).

So I started a new druid (since Maro is a male druid and I just can’t justify it to myself watching male cows. I want those boobs to bounce!), so I made Maix, the female cow. Maix is 49,5 atm and I am really pushing it, because I want to be in outlands asap since levelling the old content is boring as hell. A big tnx here for Szwok and Nimra who helped me a lot with some powerlevelsessions (as did Veritha btw, his paladin rox).

So those will be my 2 active chars. Zhero and Maix. And since Maix will be a full healer, I might even run some PvE stuff for gear :D

I even am browsing the net again for good info on druid and found this one.
www.resto4life.com or http://resto4life.blogspot.com (very enjoyable reading if you ask me)


-- Zhero (will be out of his parents basement in 5 weeks. o_O)

6 Comments:

Blogger Muda said...

Give me more druid blogs!
Btw, how did you find that druid blog? Been reading it a while myself. So, will you start blog about druids too now?

02:11  
Blogger Muda said...

Oh, just ask me for resto PvP tips, I'm self proclaimed best PvP druid on the server. If you read my post about it, you might understand.

02:14  
Blogger Muda said...

Oh, and you might end up with some problems dealing with BG's alone, as it is not that fun to go alone as healer. Atleast I don't think so, main reason why I don't do much BG's any more.

02:17  
Blogger Muda said...

And I just forgot to mention, you have to have Omen of Clarity! It is a must!

02:17  
Blogger Zhero said...

Even as resto? (i already wondered about that talent, but was bound to take it as it's only 1 pt)

Plan is to take your spot as best pvp-druid on this server :D (so i first learn from you and then overtake you :D)

I found the blog, because when i (re)learn a class I read all there is to read.

12:11  
Blogger Aloran said...

Vinnie.number.2
Dude, you sure you're not like half chinese from ancestry or something? the amount of alts is insane :P my highest lvl but my shaman is my 36 druid, which I REALLY should start trying to level- STV sucks balls.

23:52  

Post a Comment

<< Home