Thursday, November 15, 2007

2.3 rulezzzz (when you’re no whine-kiddie)

Season III:
Season III is postphoned 1 week and now will start november 27th (www.worldofraids.com)

Patch 2.3 Roxxorz…
…at least, that was my impression after last night. I first helped out a friend who still wants to collect 0.5 set for his lock for roleplayreasons. We had to go LBRS and kill orcs there. o_O. But after that:
- I enjoyed the daily PvP-quest collecting in total 750 honor and 11g on both Maix and Zhero for winning 1 AB
- I picked up the new alchemy recipy, ran to the bank to get the 100 Ragveil that I thought were in there, only to remember I vendored them a month-and-a-half ago, because they seemed so useless and having 48 free spaces in your bank is SO MUCH better than having 43 free spaces. AH-prices on a stack are 30g+ atm. I already knew that would happen, but was too lazy to act on it. Still enjoyed the recipy by looking at it.
- One of our tanks called out for heroic ramparts. His group fell apart, while all that was left were the last 2 bosses. Quickly picked up the quest and got 4 badges (2 from quest, 2 from bosses), epic gem, prismatic shard, 25g, 350 rep for Thrallmar/Consortium for 30 mins of work. Flying there was the hardest job.

Do I like this patch? So far I do, I just think I go level my fishing and cooking on Zhero. Never did that, cause my paladin was at 375 cooking, but with all the daily quests flying around even a PvP-er like me has something usefull to do besides BG’s.

Do my fellow locks enjoy the patch? Haha, let me show you their thoughts. What better place to do a little research than the warlockforums. Might you miss that extra motivation to kill yourself? Go to the warlockforum! It is said there are people in this world with REAL problems like starvation etc, but they seem little whining bastards compared to the European (did not bother to check US though the average mental age is normally even lower there) locks who have it REALLY REALLY hard.

I just put a yellow sticky on my monitor not to look at the forums anymore with the idea of getting some real info. It’s a fine place if you are suicidal, have mental issues or are blessed with an IQ below 80 (after all: “Ignorance is peace”), but for all others I must advise you to stay out.

So with this knowledge I went into AB. Killed 5 or 6 pvp-geared warriors one on one with 30-50% life left, killed 5 hunters one on one, ended the BG with a 23-3 score and had 300k damage done, which was 75k more than #2. Nothing out of the ordinary for your average lock. I did shit like that pre 2.3 as well, but maybe I just ran into 1 very strange AB and were locks killed all over the place in all the other AB’s. Could be so, could be so…

So ofcourse I need to do more PvP to get a good picture, but so far I did not notice a big difference compared to pre-2.3.

Maix
I noticed the nice change to Natural Perfection with my druid. Good thing I have 0 resilience, it just means I get critted all over the place and can enjoy it to the fullest :D A quick browse through the druid forum gave me the other side of the spectrum: happy druids for extra manaregen and the cool swiftshift abilities now.
Druids give you that little warm feeling from time to time :D

Conclusion
Besides the extra week for season III, I am enjoying 2.3 and hopefully can go into ZA tonight for the first time to see the new content.

-- Zhero (enjoying 2.3 and life in general)

3 Comments:

Blogger Muda said...

Talking about stupid people, I found out the WoW forums was whiny a long time ago. So, maybe you're a little slow? Only go to Skullcrusher forum, or well, since I can't post, I stopped going there :p

21:16  
Blogger Zhero said...

o_O Muda, I hoped you were smarter than thinking like this.

23:09  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Muda, no wonder you got banned from the Blizzard forums, if trolling and flaming is your only occupation.

15:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home