Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Maix Reaches Outlands

I hit lvl 58 yesterday-evening (4days, 22 hours) and although I wanted to update with pix (put them on my mp3-player and forgot to take it with me today), I still wanted to let you know. I had 0,75 level to go and was doing quests in Winterspring and Western/Eastern Plaguelands to finish the last 3/4 of a bar. I came home after a pokernight and logged in only to be sorry this morning when I had to get up, because levelling till 02:30 is not good when you have to go to work the next morning. But never mind that. I can enter outlands, so I'll respec healing and will ramparts/furnace myself to the next levels!

I checked the first instances and the questrewards. It seems it's feral-gear all over and while I probably will be feral for questing and levelling later on, the plan still stands to be healing at 70.

So if you happen to run into Maix, be sure to roleplay some treehugging!

-- Zhero (has the feeling to take the day off for gaming. I bet you think the same)

6 Comments:

Blogger Hives said...

Outlands is definately filled with feral gear.

No doubt it will be easier for you to level as feral than as resto.

It's only once you have been lvl 70 for a while that you will hit the feral scaling problem :)

16:50  
Blogger Zhero said...

I know. I do believe Blizzard will give it some thought and come with improvements in the end. It might take some iterations though.

I already had the scaling problem when i was feral with my druid pre-tbc. I had good gear, but it always gave me the feeling it was not enough to make a difference.

But that's not the reason. I just want a flexible healingchar!

17:57  
Blogger Loni Huff said...

While there are many Feral rewards (hooray), there are also a ton of spell damage rewards (some are even leather). You should do well if you use Balance spells to level if you'd rather remain Restoration specced. Of course, if you're already more comfortable with catting around, you should definitely do that.

21:37  
Blogger Artanias said...

Being an ex druid, i also felt the feral scaling issue.
Suddenly i just hit a brick wall, and no matter what i did my damage just wouldn't go up, so im sticking to what i've always said, unless blizzard fixes scaling for ferals, it will in time be the worst spec/class in the game.

10:20  
Blogger Zhero said...

I already got that tip, phaelia. To go Balance, so I can keep healing easier. Never tried it to be honest. I had a 60 mage and 70 lock and never considered my 60 druid to be a moonkin.

It's funny as I am giggling now behind my pc as I think about it. I think I will do it :D

15:30  
Blogger Muda said...

Balance healing is easy as long as you have healing gear, same with feral, and every other specc really. No problems before raiding or heroics.

18:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home