Thursday, October 18, 2007

Hallow's End and Ravens Raiding

Maix
It's Hallow's End in Azeroth which means we can have fun again with masks. I am not much of a roleplayer, but when I saw my female cow like this, i had to smile anyway.
Maix is 64 atm. Yesterdayevening we were doing Karazhan and I saw Muda in his PvPhealing-gear. Drool... My .... female .... cow ..... needs ..... that ..... badly!! And I probably look better in it than him as well (ok, a bit of a roleplayer then).

More merciless
For my lock I got the merciless gladiator offhand, which puts my resilience close to 400 with 1000 damage and 11.7k HP unbuffed. I still wear Oblivion Hood and netherwing wand as the only blues. But I might save the points as well for S3. We'll just see how hard it is not to spend them when I have enough for an item.

Friends quitting
The people I used to play with the most seem to have quit the game. Nimp disappeared as only he can. No sign of life to be seen. Szwok only logs on for arena. Sorcia went back to DAOC. That leaves me without my standard pattern. But as I tend to look on the bright side of situations, it gives me more time to raid a little and my lock will be IN YOUR FACE with daymare/zekro/acacia and his RL friend. A new 3v3 team we are planning and which I am looking forward to. I only briefly talked it over with daymare, so let's not hope i talk too much here.

Ravens raiding
Raiding with Ravens is tough. It takes dedication and total selfcontrol to survive our raiding. Not all people are suited for that. Our requirements are pretty stiff actually. Failing them results in serious action from officers. Veritha/Eleutherios explains a disciplinary action to the other guildies:

-- Zhero (2 weeks till movingday!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Muda said...

I really doubt you can look better than me, I'm like the pinnacle of PvP Beauty, only beaten by Fogg, if he gets some green boots.

02:48  
Blogger Artanias said...

Fogg looks like absolute shit, however im close to agreeing on muda, after giving the hot spammer a run around AB i gotta admit, its alot of fun :P

08:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home