Thursday, October 04, 2007

Ho, ho, ho. Marry Christmas!

It really felt like a presence yesterday when my final points were added to my arenatotal. Happy lock here!



So, next is the offhand, which should take me 2 weeks as I had not much points left.

By the way:
- I heard Vinnie (our altwhore GM) is rerolling to paladin (unconfirmed)
- I heard my druid is lvl 54,5 now (fact)
- I heard patch 2.3 seems to rock hard! (fact)
- I heard doing an instance with Eleutherios is better than sex (confirmed by some)

-- Zhero (happily levelling his druid, while randomly playing his lock)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

honorable mention of Karma. Silly maisgirl!

cu later xD

10:52  
Blogger Loni Huff said...

Hey, Zhero!!

I am really loving your site. I was wondering, however, if you might consider changing your archive listing to the treeview so that I could more easily browse your topic posts rather than having to check each month individually. I know it isn't necessarily as aesthetically pleasing (as this is the format I use on my blog), but it makes navigation and finding information much, much easier! =)

Best regards,
Phae

20:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home