Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Nat Pagle came in my life.

I did some digging, as I have been levelling my fishing (on Zhero) lately, on the fishing subject and got some nice stuff:

Nat Pagle (who is believed to be Pat Nagle, a game-designer for WOW and TBC) is the man you should see when you want to train your fishing from 225 to 300 (I am at 235 now, started at 171 where I left it long ago)
Not only is Nat standing on an island somewhere in Dustwallow Marsh, he also is to be seen in Old Hillsbrad where he has the following conversation (copied from wowhead):

Nat Pagle: Hal...
Hal McAllister: Yea, Nat?
Nat: Had that dream again last night...
Hal: Which one?
Nat: In this dream, I was fishin' master of the world. I moved to some place called Kalimdor...
Nat: And people from all over the world come to me to pay homage... and learn to fish.
Nat: I'm like some kind of fishing god...
Hal: Nat, I've heard a whopper or two in my day but that one takes the cake."


Funny guys there at Blizzard. Must be a good laugh when developing this game. But back to the subject: I decided to level my fishing (and cooking) on Zhero. I know that rises some questions as I already have 375 cooking on my paladin and my rogue, but here is the answer:

I feel Zhero is reaching completeness (is that even a word?). My gear and stats reach heights that I have never seen before. Whenever I play with him, I feel like a true warlock….a real master of demons, top of the foodchain, the great dark leader of Azeroth. You can’t imagine the power I feel when playing with him. To make that picture as perfect as I can, I have to level those 2 professions. I just have to. I really have to. It’s just something I must do…can’t really explain it. Forgive me...

...maybe...

...dark powers...

...possess...

...me.

-- Zhero ()

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You wil not reach max lvl fishing zhero , come on you do have a life still don't you';)

fishing = tha bore!!!!!!!


always listen to deadpool

09:14  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

stop the roleplay imo!

szwok out xD

10:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home