Thursday, April 03, 2008

back in WoW, back in the game, back in blogging

I reinstalled my pc, lost my passwords in the process and it took me some time to regain access here. But here I am. I had a post ready at work, but could not post it due to not knowing my accountname/password, so I will post 2 pix I took the last day. I respecced my rogue, regemmed my rogue, re-enchanted my rogue (1000g down the drain, zomg) and kill everything now. It's not even fair anymore. 2 BG's yesterday, see for yourself

Ranged classes rule in AV? LOL! They die quick you mean.


EOTS


One thing keeps annoying me though. It's been like this what? from day 1? I pop cloak to be able to vanish and get auto-attacked out of it. 2 seconds immune after vanish would solve this i guess.


-- Zhero (back in blogland)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back, to bad you had to write about WoW.
PS: That shaman outdamaged you.

-Muda

21:41  
Blogger David said...

[quote]
Back in blogland
[/quote]

YAY!

21:46  

Post a Comment

<< Home