Monday, April 07, 2008

Jasmina is 70

She finally made it to 70. It was one of my oldest characters (originally played by my, then 5 year old, daughter (check one of my older articles on her.). I levelled it to 70 in a about 3 weeks time.


I still wonder where that '29 minutes played on this level comes from' as I screened about 30 seconds after I dinged 70.

That brings my chars as follows
- Zhero (70 lock, full PvP gear 492 res, 13k hp)
- Kirosta (70 rogue, full PvP gear. Hits hard! 400 res)
- Maix (70 druid, full PvP gear, PvE mace, 420 res)
- Soni (70 paladin, healing blues with 1 or 2 epix)
- Jasmina (70 hunter, greens mostly with an AH-blue-bow)

I always admire people who can play 1 character. They are able to grind the rep on that one (reputation is a big downside of multiple chars) and even collect offspec gear. I am not even sure why i am doing it, but ofcourse you can find me on the hunter in the BG's as I want PvP gear on this one as well. I will regret it afterwards when I realize I could have had 75k honor waiting for S4 on my main (whichever that is, as I myself am not sure at this moment).

Doing arena and the opposing paladin is bringing a smile to my face. These are nice names.

An alliance WITH humor! Always nice to see they can be normal as well (seen so many /spits that I lost count while ganking on the Sunwell Isle).

-- Zhero (walking around with a free honor hunter atm)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sonia next :)

18:29  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh and btw -- Pallymcbeal lal :)

18:29  

Post a Comment

<< Home