Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I just had to post this

This is an oldie that I just recently remembered. I've read them all again and find it very funny, so had to share it. This is a guy who has a lvl 60 Horde rogue by the name Angwe and a lvl 1 alliance called Angwespy. He is ganking always, everywhere and all levels. People know it’s him and know he has an alliance lvl 1 logged in at the same time, so they whisper him (not sure how updated this is, but damn it is funny): This is his story:
http://utterwizardry.com/angwe/quotes.htm

and on a sidenote:
When you take a look at www.thottbot.com/beta you will find a lot of stuff that is currently in the beta. I see a lot of nice loot ofcourse, but also the professions have some goodies to offer and even professions which at the moment are not very usefull (or profitable: I mean 1 mooncloth every 4 days? The days I thought mooncloth shoulders were the best shoulders in the game are far behind me) seem to have gotten a boost. TBC is going to be fun and I want it now!

-- Zhero

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lololol angwe ftw, damn i love thar site!

18:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home