Friday, November 03, 2006

Razorgore is down!!!

And damn, I’m proud. After many weeks of unsuccesfull attempts due to not having enough people in raid, motivation finally got boosted again with this dude down. Unfortunately I couldn’t be there and for the second time (it happened to Onyxia as well), they killed him without me for the first time. Well I was there for every single wipe before, so I feel part of it anyway. It does make you think however… :D

I believe (Ret)art-anias overnuked in an almost flawless attempt and managed to wipe the raid, before they finally got him on the next attempt. Gratz, gratz and more gratz. Awesome! Art, gratz as well, I bet the guildmessage will be adjusted accordingly with a new ‘Retard of the Week’. Hehe, just kidding dude, all in good fashion.

With the spirit back, I feel we can do more than this and hope more progress will be made in the coming weeks. When I heard it I respecced immediately to frost to be of more use in PvE. (another 50g down the drain). Taking Padia’s advice I respecced to the very PvE friendly 28/0/23. I went in AB with this spec and surprised myself with how well I was doing. Still gotta train more and get used to POM (man o man, how I love those pom-fireballs) and improved counterspell (what was it that you wanted to cast? Ah never mind, eat this!) again.

Well done guys! (and girls as we have many)

-- Zhero

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

not my fault the damn wars cant hold aggro.... tss i had a pause for like 30 secs, fired 2 bolts and bam aggro once more :P

00:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home