Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Burn In Righteous Fire!

That's right! I've been laughed at, made a fool off and been insulted by all classes in my guild for the last week. These guys think paladins can't pwn. pfff. I told them my Blood Elf Paladin will bring them to justice and they'll be watching my feet from where they are lying, but all I get is laughter and more meant-to-be-funny remarks. So what to do? I just go find an imba movie on youtube. hehe. Ok guys, this is a small movie about a TBC paladin fighting 2 rogues in arena. Remember who you are, you will be one of the 2 rogues :D



I am so going to enjoy the whispers after their defeat:
- "That shield is lame"
- "That's not fair, because my recklessness/shield wall was on cooldown"
- "I was out of healthpots"
- "You're still a noob"
- "You brought me out of stealth! That is not fair"
- "You healed yourself"
- "./spit f*ckface"
- "Your just the luckiest person I know with those crits"
- "If you didn't kill my mate, we would have gotten you, noob!"

Haha, now watch the next one as well and go cry in a corner, ktnx.



Well, looks balanced to me. Oh my god, I can't stop laughing. You guys will burn in righteous fire! Again and again and again and again.

Had enough?

Thought so.

-- Zhero (waiting for noobs to flame)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that 1st movie indicated pally is overpowered imo. He didnt do anything special just spammed his dps shocks and shields and winning sooo ez. Ofc all was mouse button operated. Might have not been best rogues ever but shouldnt make a difference that pally didnt have much skill.

That 2nd movie was insane... Givf 2 skilled pallies the new overpowered pallie and u get insta killz.... Grievous is a sweet pallie :).

Jur out

19:27  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grievous owns ye, watched world of paladincraft 4, i liked it :D

anyway palas in live is possible for me(but im like uber wtfpwn skilled)

but on the PTR they were kinda nasty, the GCD on CS hurts alot, the lag was so immense though so i didnt get to test it fully.

20:53  
Blogger Music said...

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/stream.php?id=32822

17:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home