Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Paladins in Panic

On the Paladinboards there is only one subject at the moment. Besides the usual whines, you can find threads all over the place about one important thing: The looks of the Paladin Tier5 set. Though this will probably be something lots of players will not see for years to come, everyone and his grandma has an opinion. Here the set as it is supposed to be at the moment:

All complaints are about how freaking gay this set looks. Pink all over the place! Even the Easter Bunny looks cooler than this. Now we know humans are gay (us as being the noble Horde), but let’s not hope my evil blood elf will have to wear this! This can not be true. Here! Let me show you the warlock-T5-set!

Now THIS is what I call an awesome set! Evil all over the place as a warlock is supposed to be. A warlock running towards you with this set, has half the battle won already. The only way I can win in Paladin T5-gear is when my opponent can’t stop laughing. Let me quote one of the paladins “This is a slap in the face from Blizzard! We are laughed at in game for as long as WoW is running, but this just adds insult to injury”. Someone even took it a step further and redesigned the set. Here it is:

Which led to another paladin on the board asking: “Hey! What are the stats on the handbag?”. Well as long as the humor is there, it won’t be that bad I guess :D

-- Zhero (rethinking his paladinreroll, because looking like a Teletubby is not cool)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol, that's my 2nd blogger account that I lost the password for :) that system totally sucks :)

anyway, I am just imagining the pain being killed by one of these pink candy puppets :(

cheers,
Music.

17:23  
Blogger Music said...

Sounds gezellig

(ps found my account again)

17:34  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe. That bag just has to have a + to jewel crafting! :)

12:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home